Included in the
Six trial size trays prefilled with wood
chips in the following popular flavors:
- very popular, good for grilling. Burns hot and fast,
mesquite is probably the strongest flavored wood; Best when used
when cooking meat for a short time.
- Cherry - has a sweet, mild
flavor that goes great with virtually everything.
- Apple - very mild in flavor
and gives food a sweetness. This is good with poultry and pork.
- strong flavor, good with beef and lamb.
- burns cool and provides a delicate flavor. It’s a much
subtler version of hickory.
- has a tone between those of maple and birch